May 16, 2009 v 1.26
* Fixed a bug where STARTTLS was resetting the session too much, by
canceling certain flags/options read inside the SERVER.TAB.
* Fixed a bug that happened if a message filter mistakenly remove the
message file from under XMail control.
* Changed the line termination used to store messages into the
mailboxes of Unix versions of XMail. Now messages are stored with
the OS native LF termination, instead of the RFC CRLF that was used
before. This allows other Unix softwares working together with XMail
to not be confused by the extra CR present in the line termination.
* The "smtprelay" behaviour with respect to 5xx responses from one of
the servers in the relay list, has been changed. Now a 5xx response
will stop the processing, instead of iterating on the remaining
servers of the list.
* Avoid to crawl all the USER.TAB file during a "userlist" CTRL
* Fixed a bug that allowed non-RFC characters inside domain names.
* Fixed OSX Leopard build error.
* Added "timeo" option to flags execution.
* Added "NoAuth", "EnableVRFY" and "EnableETRN" settings inside IP