XMailforum is a readonly knowledge archive now.

Registering as a new user or answering posts is not possible anymore.

Might the force be with you, to find here what you are looking for.

2019-09-20 - hschneider, Admin

Cookie Disclaimer: This forum uses only essential, anonymous session cookies (xmailforum*), nothing to be scared of.

XMail Forum -> How to set UebiMiau on windows or linux

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> How to set UebiMiau on windows or linux, I need a Mail server
GRINGOVERDE
Posted: Oct 5 2006, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2279

Hi,
Please i would some help about how to set the webmail UebiMiau on linux or windows OS. I would like to use it ... we are a little NGO and we have a ADSL internet connexion, I have asked some Public IP adresses to configure a mail server ...
I would like to have step by step how to set it on windows (XP SP2? 2003 SERVER?) or on Linux (UBUNTU? RED HAT?)

Thanks for you answer ...
PMEmail Poster
aju_rathod
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1858

Do you have Working Xmail server in place to configure Webmail on Linux. Once that is configured install Uebimiau along with Xmail server. Insallation guide is given on Uebimiau's website. Installation is easy u can go ahead.

Regards,
Ajay Rathod
PMEmail Poster
GRINGOVERDE
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, i didn't yet work on Xmail server ... i choose finally red hat and i want to know how to proceed to set Xmail server ... I am a newbie...
On www.uebimiau.org many area are not available so where can i get the information step by step how to configure uebimiau?

Thanks with the hope to read soon.
PMEmail Poster
aju_rathod
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1858

First of all go to http://Xmailserver.org, download the latest version of Xmail and step by step huide for installing Xmail is given in Readme.txt files. Install it and then down load Uebimiau try to install through Install.txt files.
PMEmail Poster
GRINGOVERDE
Posted: Oct 7 2006, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Hi,

Thanks i just finished to download xmailserver for win the sources and binaries ...
I will try to install it with UebiMiau ....

Thanks,
PMEmail Poster
GRINGOVERDE
Posted: Oct 8 2006, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Hi,
I have unziped xmail.zip as you said to me and after reading the readme.txt I didn't really understand the meaning of the expression "build xmail" ....
I have Visual Studio C++ running on my pc so I open all files with the extension .cpp and I build one by one each files .cpp and .h but I have some messages of 30 warnings and 0 errors ... Is it good?
and when I finish to "build" all these files in .cpp and .h can I destroy then just to use the new files build?

Thanks for your help ..... Hope to read you soon.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Webmail Add-ons | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic