XMailforum is a readonly knowledge archive now.

Registering as a new user or answering posts is not possible anymore.

Might the force be with you, to find here what you are looking for.

2019-09-20 - hschneider, Admin

Cookie Disclaimer: This forum uses only essential, anonymous session cookies (xmailforum*), nothing to be scared of.

XMail Forum -> External pop accounts

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> External pop accounts
ale
Posted: Oct 17 2001, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

I configured external pop accounts from wich I want to download messages, but is seems xmail won't download it. When do the download is done? How can I force it? How can I track it?

Thanks
PM
tg
Posted: Nov 5 2001, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

quote:
I configured external pop accounts from wich I want to download messages, but is seems xmail won't download it. When do the download is done? How can I force it? How can I track it?

First, try CLR as authtype. You can force the download by putting a file called '.psync-trigger' into the MailRoot directory, the syncronozation begins, and the trigger file is removed. Unfortunately, I don't know, how to track it.
I have another question: my company uses a multi-drop (group) mailbox, so all the messages with different To: fields are dropped into this one mailbox. I'd like to syncronize and put the messages to the corresponding mailbox (eg: message for ab@x.y is put into the mailbox for ab, and message for qq@x.y is put into the mailbox for qq. How can I do it? What to put into the pop3links.tab file?

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | XMail Server | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll