XMailforum is a readonly knowledge archive now.

Registering as a new user or answering posts is not possible anymore.

Might the force be with you, to find here what you are looking for.

2019-09-20 - hschneider, Admin

Cookie Disclaimer: This forum uses only essential, anonymous session cookies (xmailforum*), nothing to be scared of.

XMail Forum -> Uebi to xmail problem from non tekkie

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Uebi to xmail problem from non tekkie, Can't send won't send....
lollyjangles
Posted: Jul 31 2006, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2193

I appreciate this question has already been raised, that is, that now Uebi has gone to xmail, I cannot send and get this message....
Could not send message to SMTP server. Check you have access to send messages via the server.
Server Responded: sender not yet given
Now, I have recently moved and the landlady doens't want net access in the flat so I have to use local net cafes for the forseeable future. As this concerns my business (I'm a Children's Entertainer) I need to resolve this asap, but the answers left to this message before had me baffled.

Any chance anyone could explain to me as though they were addressing a small child or dumb animal as I am not technically minded atall.

Many thanks for your help
PMEmail Poster
ndoeberlein
Posted: Jul 31 2006, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Wizard

Member No.: 997

So what is your question?

As far as I can see, this is not an XMail problem, but a Uebimiau problem/question. You may want to direct your question to the Uebimiau site.
CODE
http://www.uebimiau.org
PM
ndoeberlein
Posted: Jul 31 2006, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Wizard

Member No.: 997

Today is the last day Uebi operates my email, as it's now changed to xmail. Can currently log on with both to reach my box but can only send a message with the pop login. Can read mails with xmail but not send.
Does that make more sense?

I think you are confusing XMail Server with xmail.net. XMail Server is only a server platform for email systems. It does not have any client software built into it or directly associated with it. This includes webmail.

Have a look at http://www.xmail.net and see if that resolves your issues.

This may also help: http://xmailforum.homelinux.net/index.php?showtopic=2581
PM
aju_rathod
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1858

Hello,

I am using Xmail server and Telaen webmail which is based on uebimiau. What is there on xmail.net? is this a webmail? If yes then can i use it for my existing Xmail server webmail?

Thanks and regards,
Ajay Rathod.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Webmail Add-ons | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic