XMailforum is a readonly knowledge archive now.

Registering as a new user or answering posts is not possible anymore.

Might the force be with you, to find here what you are looking for.

2019-09-20 - hschneider, Admin

Cookie Disclaimer: This forum uses only essential, anonymous session cookies (xmailforum*), nothing to be scared of.

XMail Forum -> XPAI v1.14 - timeout & parse errors

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> XPAI v1.14 - timeout & parse errors
ndoeberlein
Posted: Jul 20 2004, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 997

Running W2K3, XMail 1.20, MMCache 2.4.6 [shm:win32 sem:win32], PHP 4.3.3 [ZE 1.3.0 TS], CGI/FastCGI [Microsoft-IIS/6.0]

-- modify user data

CODE
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\Sites\xmail.netzbahn.net\xpai\includes\xmail.class.php on line 76

XPAI runs really fast otherwise, but when I do anything that goes to the main user data screen it gives the timeout error. An example is when I click on "modify user data" I get the error. I change MaxMBSize, submit, and it response instantaneously. When I click on OK that the changes were made I get the timeout errror again as it tries to get to the main user data screen. Manage user aliases, pop3 links, or user mail processing are really fast.

-- Deleting mailing list user

CODE
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in C:\Inetpub\Sites\xmail.netzbahn.net\xpai\includes\mluserdel.php on line 29

I get this when trying to use the trashcan icon next to the mailing list user I want to delete. Using the checkbox and clicking on delete selected mailing list users works okay, but kind of a pain in the butt to always have to scroll to the bottom and back up on large lists.

-- Tab order

Instead of going to the password field from the username, it goes to the address bar in Explorer. Can anyone assist in where I would change the tab order? Not a big problem, but I thought as I was writing here... biggrin.gif

Thanks!
PM
gEoTa
Posted: Jul 21 2004, 12:30 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 985

First of all you should use the sourceforge home page to report those bugs... wink.gif
May i had that the only thing missing in your first line is "Apache 2.0.50"... tongue.gif

-- modify user data
huh.gif i don't get that problem... Can you be a little mre specific?

The deletion of user works if you use the checkbox even if it's just for one user.
Anyway it'll be fixed in the next release...

-- Tab order
Is that in the initial screen? The tab order usually is based on the flow of html content... that's browser responsability. I use Mozilla and it seems fine...

More bugs and any other stuff is more than welcome! happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
ndoeberlein
Posted: Jul 21 2004, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Wizard

Member No.: 997

First of all you should use the sourceforge home page to report those bugs... wink.gif

-- Will do

May i had that the only thing missing in your first line is "Apache 2.0.50"... tongue.gif

-- My fingers just can't seem to type those letters that way. biggrin.gif

-- modify user data
huh.gif i don't get that problem... Can you be a little mre specific?

-- I login as superuser. I click on "manage mail domains" -- instantaneous. I click "show properties" for the desired domain -- instantaneous. I click on "manage users" -- instantaneous. I click on "show properties" for the desired user - instantaneous. I click on "modify user data" -- takes about 45 seconds to bring up and this error is at the bottom:
CODE
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\Sites\xmail.netzbahn.net\xpai\includes\xmail.class.php on line 76

I change "MaxMBSize" and click on "Save Values" -- instantaneous to results screen that the change was made. I click "OK" on the results screen -- same error as above. Took about 43 seconds that time.

Does the same thing with IE and Mozilla.

The deletion of user works if you use the checkbox even if it's just for one user.

I thought I said that? tongue.gif

-- Tab order
Is that in the initial screen? The tab order usually is based on the flow of html content... that's browser responsability. I use Mozilla and it seems fine...

Mozilla works fine. It's me... It's always me!!! biggrin.gif

More bugs and any other stuff is more than welcome! happy.gif

I'll make sure to do this at SourceForge. cool.gif
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Webmail Add-ons | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topic